Social Security Administration Office - Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Medical Continuing Disability Review Workload
- Assist with organizing and developing the medical continuing disability review workload.
- Make recommendations as identified for process improvement
Assist with the medical continuing disability review workload as security protocols allow.
- Print and mail continuing disability review forms.
- Prepare reviews to be sent to disability examiners for review.
- Review releases and copy medical folders.
- Assist with processing incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Pull and ship folders according to schedule.
- Miscellaneous clerical duties as needed.
- Assist with potential fraud cases
- Document imaging to include copy records to CD.
Work will be done on-site at the SSA office primarily under the supervision and direction of the office manager. Work will typically be done on Mondays and Thursdays from 8 to 1.